Dear Rajesh,
As per the preferences you've mentioned in the mail, Nokia E-series would be an
apt choice for you. Nokia E-60 is told a very good Mobile instrument compatible
with talks but you said that your budget is limited to 13 K. Never the less,
Nokia E-50 is also a good option and you can buy it for around RS. 8500!
I have copied the following phone features of E50 from www.nokia.co.in/support
The Nokia E50 phone supports:

List of 3 items
• Advanced business voice
• Mobile access to PBX services (available separately)
• Mobile office features
list end

List of 3 items
• Flexible connectivity
• Ease of use
• Work-life balance
list end
Advanced voice features for heavy users of voice

List of 4 items (contains 1 nested list)
• High-quality handsfree speakerphone allows conference calls and multitasking
(combining voice calls with calendar viewing, SMS, and email)
• Quadband GSM works on 5 continents (where GSM networks supported)
• Easy speaker activation and mute when call is active
• Nokia Office Tools allow more effective communication with work teams:
List of 4 items nesting level 1
• Create and edit work-related or personal teams
• Initiate conference calls or Push-to-talk sessions with your team
• Use a team-specific conference number for conference calls
• Send SMS, MMS, and voice messages and emails to your team
list end nesting level 1
list end
Mobile access to PBX solutions combines the benefits of fixed-line office and
mobile phones

List of 6 items
• With
Avaya one-X Mobile Edition for S60 Platform
you can:
• Use your Nokia E50 to make calls with both personal and work numbers
• Manage personal and business calls separately: at the end of the day, 'turn
off' work number while keeping private number active
• Bring select desk phone functions to your mobile phone including call
forwarding, holding, conference calls, and short numbers
• Use
Presence
information to see the status of colleagues (possibly including availability,
location, call and connection status, and current activity)
• Avaya one-X Mobile Edition for S60 platform is available separately from
Avaya authorized channels. Estimated availability of Avaya one-X Mobile Edition
for S60 platform for the Nokia E50 is in the second quarter of 2006
list end
Mobile office features for on-the-go productivity

List of 4 items
• Organizer feature includes contacts with images, calendar with accept/reject
function for meeting requests, and to-do list
• Office application viewer for documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
• Nokia Office Tools in-device search for locating files or content (including
messages, emails, and notes)
• Ability to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes to have latest
meetings, contacts, and notes on hand
list endMobile office features for on-the-go productivity

List of 4 items
• Organizer feature includes contacts with images, calendar with accept/reject
function for meeting requests, and to-do list
• Office application viewer for documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
• Nokia Office Tools in-device search for locating files or content (including
messages, emails, and notes)
• Ability to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes to have latest
meetings, contacts, and notes on hand
list end
Connectivity and browsing options make it easy to stay in the loop when out of
the office

List of 4 items
• Support for leading push email clients, such as Nokia's Intellisync Wireless
Email and BlackBerry Connect, gives easy access to emails
• xHTML browser for viewing Internet pages
• Fast data connections with EDGE
• Connectivity to compatible PCs and devices via infrared, Bluetooth wireless
technology, and USB cable
list end
Ease of use and stylish design

List of 4 items
• Large, high-resolution screen is perfect for viewing documents, images, and
Web pages
• Long battery life (up to 9 days standby and 6.8 hours talk time) means more
time to talk
• User-friendly and intuitive interface
• Small, slim, and sleek design with stainless steel on the covers
list endEase of use and stylish design

List of 4 items
• Large, high-resolution screen is perfect for viewing documents, images, and
Web pages
• Long battery life (up to 9 days standby and 6.8 hours talk time) means more
time to talk
• User-friendly and intuitive interface
• Small, slim, and sleek design with stainless steel on the covers
list end
Balance work and play with imaging and entertainment features

List of 4 items
• Built-in MP3/AAC player
• 1.3 megapixel camera*
• Downloadable Java™ and S60 games and applications
• Ability to access personal email accounts from the Nokia E50
list end

* Camera functionality varies depending on the market and/or your network
operator/service provider. Please check country availability from your local
Nokia
dealer

--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"