Dear friends,
Please suggest me any software witch can be useful and helpful in downloading
music, audio, video and etc.
Not asking for fully compliant with Jaws but at least, should be relatively
easy to use.
But do not recommend Ares, I have used it and didn’t like that much.
I’ll appreciate responses to this query.

--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"