Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:20:25 +0530
From: "Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AI] all about Linux
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

Dear members

Hi

In my ethical hacking one of the modules is Linux hacking therefore I am
thinking to create another virtual machine with Linux.

But I know nothing about Linux except the word, and it is open source
operating system.

So can somebody tell me what screen readers  are available for Linux
which one is the best? You can present me comparative review of
available screen readers with advantage and disadvantage.

I would like to have setup of the Linux and setup of the screen readers
with the tutorial.

Thanks.

When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.

Sanjeev

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com