I had the same problem long ago though with earlier version of jaws with XP.
I don't no what could be the problem but reinstalling the OS solved it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chaodhari,
Sanjeev IN BOM SISL
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 11:08 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] jaws 8 and win 2000 pro

Dear member's

Hi

Whenever I go to the ii or any html windows for e.g. jaws help jaws only
reads title bar of the windows and giving me top and bottom age alert,
unable to

recognize any html tags.

I have repare as well as uninstall jaws with deletion of jaws file manually,
then installing jaws again, but it didn't work out.

I can successfully read the contend of ii with jaws cursor, virtual cursor,
as well as by vertualizing.

My another friend is having problem with short cuts of the jaws with ii such
as link list and form list.

I am using jaws 8 with windows 2000 professional with default version of ii.

Thanks.

When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.

Sanjeev

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com

 Call: +919820637390

Direct office: +9102267572118

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with