Hi

I am in need of management study material as I am doing my bachelors Digree  in
management, (E-books and other such documents). I would be greatful for your
assistance in this regard if you could share whatever readable material you
have on the computer regarding management. Currently I am scanning the books
available in the college library and from my friends, but I feel either the
material is not adequate or the time which I am spending is more on scanning,
editing, reading and deleting the inappropriate content.
I am also looking for any data on business environment, so it will be useful
for me if anyone has it. I don't want these materials only just to study for my
exam, but my genuin interest lies in these fields too. Of course exams are also
very important to me, have not I, resolved to get "A" in my all sems?

With best regards
Syed Imran