On 8/31/07, Vikas Kapoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Go to the property of your gmail account and in the server tab, in the box
> where your account name is displayed, just before that type "recent" without
> the quotation mark and put : sign between your account name and the word
> recent without having to put any space.
> Vikas Kapoor,
> MSN Id:[EMAIL PROTECTED], Yahoo+Skype Id: dl_vikas,
> Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.

Dear Vikas,
Do I have to Go to the property of my gmail account and in the server
tab of my gmail account configured in outlook express, then in the
boxwhere my account name is displayed, just before that type "recent"
without the quotation mark and put : sign between my account name and
the wordrecent without having to put any space.  OR do I do all the
above mentioned steps for my account on the gmail website?
Many million tHanks in advance & best regards.  Anubha, Allahabad.