Hello friends,
I have to download all my mails of my gmail account in outlook express  from
11th April'07 onwards only.
I have already downloaded my mails in outlook express before 11th april'07 &
now the same mails are being downloaded again & again, without any new mails
i.e. after 11th april'07 been downloaded till today.
I would be extremely grateful & highly ovliged to any1 of u who would please
extend their helping hand to me to solve my this problem once & for all.
I have already Enabled POP for all mail (even mail that's alreadybeen
downloaded)." ,
Selected forwarding and POP option & reconfigured my gmail account in OE many
times.

Please do help me as I don't know WHAT more to do?

Thanking u in anticipation & hoping

to be in receipt of yr kind & invaluable help & guidance soon by return mails.

with best regards.  Anubha.

TELE : 0532-2400183.

FAX : 0532-PP FAX : 0532-2405352.

E.mails :