Hello friends,
I am using an airtel GPRS service. for last 10 days whenever I am opening
outlook express the net is getting disconnected. note- this happens after
outlook receives the mails from my g mail account. but no disconnection occurs
on opening any of the websites, even when I open 2 to 3 websites at a time.
Could anyone please tell me whether problem is in my connection or in outlook
express. I have configured the GPRS connection twice  after the occurance of
this problem.

Expecting an answer,
    Abdul