Hello Kanchan and others,

I sincerely hope that someone will be able to Volunteer to demonstrate
to the RBI about our ability to use ATM. Although I am unable to do so
in person, I am thinking that perhaps I can operate an ATM here in NY
with my headphones and make it vedio recorded by a friend of mine. The
recorded file later can be forwarded to you via e-mail or some other
digital means. I know that the best option is to show them in person,
but in case if it is not possible, then we have the above mentioned
option too!

Best Regards,

Vetri.