regarding windows 10.
its mostly like windows 7 and a mix of windows 8.1
its fast and nvda works nicely on it.
tablets are mostly powered by intel attem processers.
and u mostly get windows rt with them.
so if u get windows 8.1 32 bit u can go for a tablet.
and then upgrade it to windows 10.
the problem with tablets is that they come with 1 or 2gb of ram and 32
to 128gb of storage with no expandable storage

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.