From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
akshun mahajan
Sent: 12 August 2015 17:11
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Air india flight booking

Harish sir i have a small query regarding this.
if  i am staying in pathankot and airport is @ amritsar i tell  my friends who
are staying in amritsar i will send you my documents and kindly book tickets
for me, will they provide me concession or else i have to go of my own.

On 8/12/15, Mohit Gupta <mohitchan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you sir.
> I will ask  some other queries in this regards, If I feel.
> Thank you.
>
> On 8/12/15, Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
>> Hi
>> Pl find my comment inline with <HK> on a new line.
>> Harish Kotian

we want peace not pieces.
regards,
Danish Mahajan