it is not sure that dog will bite from front only, I have seen here in
delhi dogs where ever they be when they listen the sound of white cane
they come running & bark hevealy at the blind person,.  it is very
difficult to safe by white cane from dogs atleast here in Delhi.

On 8/11/15, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not really
>
> On 8/11/15, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:
>> Not really sure!

>>> a
>>> triangle."While there are Braille presses to print text, there are no
>>> printing processes to make diagrams and figures. Learning happens by
>>> rote,"
>>> says Balakrishnan.
>>>
>>> The Centre of Excellence in Tactile Graphics, set up as a part of
>>> AssisTech,
>>> has printed three books, one on physiology and anatomy , another on yoga,
>>> and a collection of Indian maps showing political boundaries and terrain
>>> for
>>> NCERT.The books are being tried out in some schools and if they are found
>>> useful, AssisTech will print more.
>>>
>>> "In countries like Japan, the visually impaired are trained in
>>> physiotherapy
>>> because their tactile sensation is brilliant. The country taps into this
>>> potential, we don't," Balakrishnan says.
>>>
>>> His most popular creation to date is SmartCane, a device that can be
>>> fitted
>>> to white canes to detect obstacles in a three-metre range. Released in
>>> 2013,
>>> it has about 5,000 visually-impaired users. All that Balakrishnan wants
>>> now
>>> is support from industry to scale up production to make life easier for
>>> the
>>> blind.
>>>

>>> ...... ...... ........
>>> Searching your Soul-mate???
>>> Register your profile to find here
>>> http://voicevision.in/matrimonial

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> G. Vamshi
>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>
>> WWW.VIBEWA.ORG
>> EQUALITY AND DIGNITY

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

> Ajay Minocha
> Mob : +91-9584076767
> E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
> p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in
> Skype: ajayminocha2

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.