It is asking for license key. where to get it?

On 8/18/15, Akash Kakkar <akash.mis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amiyo, i've checked and the link is working. please check again.
> I'm giving the link again:
> http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/5/A/95A9616B-7A37-4AF6-BC36-D6EA96C8DAAE/dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe
> and, no, currently you can't type bangali. and please read my previous
> mail about costing/licensing
>
> On 8/18/15, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I put these questions at the comments section. but I thought it better to
>> put the questions here.
>>
>> First, your link to the dotnet framework 4 is not working.
>>
>> Second, can we use it for typing Bengali? How much is it likely to cost?
>>
>> Personally, I prefer using the normal keyboard layout as much as possible
>> so
>> that I can use anybody's computer anywhere.
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Amiyo Biswas
>> Cell: +91-9433464329

>>> for any query, suggestion, bug report or feature request, contact us at:
>>> http://akashk.in/contact
>>>
>>> BrailleSpark® Introduction
>>>
>>> BrailleSpark® is an excellent and industry leading tool which gives
>>> you the freedom of the brailler on your laptop/desktop keyboards.
>>>
>>> Yes, BrailleSpark® allows you to type on your laptop/desktop keyboards
>>> with six fingers, just like a brailler. Put your fingers on the
>>> keyboard, and start your
>>> computerized, digital and intelligent brailler with your six fingers!
>>>
>>> BrailleSpark® supports both Roman and Devanagari scripts. It takes
>>> Braille input and displays it's output in normal printed text which
>>> can be easily read
>>> by your preferred screen reader/speech synthesizer. With BrailleSpark®
>>> you can extensively type Hindi, Sanskrit, English and many more
>>> Devanagari/Roman
>>> supported languages only with your six fingers and it is also Unicode
>>> compliant.
>>> BrailleSpark® has an intelligent logical engine which automatically
>>> manages the complicated routines of Hindi language such as diacritics
>>> ETC.
>>> Unlike other tools which use outdated and obsolete APIs and keyboard
>>> hooking mechanisms, BrailleSpark® uses it's own, up to date and
>>> blazing fast APIs
>>> which gives you true typing experience. These APIs are being
>>> maintained and developed regularly by us. BrailleSpark® supports all
>>> popular screen readers
>>> such as JAWS, NVDA and Window Eyes. Easy keyboard shortcuts,
>>> intelligent language support, low memory footprint, all leading screen
>>> readers' support and
>>> blazing fast input makes it easy to use, feature rich and user friendly.
>>>
>>> BrailleSpark® not only lets you type Roman and Devanagari scripts, but
>>> it also gives you a comprehensive and powerful player named
>>> "SparkPlayer" by which
>>> you can simultaneously listen and type your audio books/files. It's a
>>> global player, means you can seamlessly do your work and manage it's
>>> operation from
>>> any application. There is no need to switch the player window, all
>>> shortcut keys will work from any application with the exception of
>>> internet browsers.
>>>
>>> SparkPlayer features global shortcut keys, Play/Pause, Speed
>>> Management, Forward/Rewind, Volume Management etc.
>>>
>>> All and All BrailleSpark® may be very useful for students, frequent
>>> typers, (Hindi), government employees, (who require heavy typing at
>>> their workplace)
>>> and teachers etc.
>>> It's a dream come true of Braille literate visually impaireds!

>>> of
>>>
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>>
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

Assistant Manager
UCO BANK
Delhi
SkypeID:
harishkapoor83
E-mail:
harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com
join us on facebook:
harish_kapoor111...@yahoo.com
mob:
08882289259
Whatsup:
08882289259
Twitter:harishkapoor83

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is
intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this
information is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by
mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.
Any information
expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of UCO
BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely
Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses.
The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for
any error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a
result of
e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be
made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having
acted upon any
messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.