Hi all
There are many organisations that are floating advertisements for
special recruitment drive for PWDs but it is very unfortunate to see
that many of these are not providing any reservation for persons with
visual impairment. Very SAD!

Recently, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., and GAIL has
advertised various posts: the first one has no post reserved for
persons with visual impairment and GAIL has not offered equal number
of posts as reserved for persons with other disabilities.

I am shocked to see the approach of the organisations towards persons
with visual impairment and the action thereof.

In my opinion some Authority like the Hon'ble CCPD has to take
initiative in making these recruitment drives completely transparent
and as per the rules and regulations of the PWD Act.

--
Regards

(Deepak Kumar Singla)

"Help Ever Hurt Never"