hello sir,
it was a great pleasure to know about your noble contribution to read
and write the regional languages accessible for the persons with
blindness. So your noble work surely deserves lots of appreciation and
we all thank for your precious time involved for the same.

As you mentioned that my required task can be performed with your
developed tool with certain limitations in terms of need, speed and
adjustment, that shouldn’t be a major concern as I would only like to
make my hindi text in audio so that I can give these audio  files to
one of my friend who does not have any knowledge of computer. She
would like to listen to some of these hindi text on normal mp3 player
so long as she understands the matter pronounced by tts.

Secondly, my hindi text is written in Microsoft word 2003. do I have
to still convert this in text format?

You have mentioned that tool called drishtibani can make the audio of
hindi text so I tried to type drishtibani in google and again tried to
know more about it but couldn’t be of much success there. So could you
please provide me any resources to know more about this tool?

Lekha tts installed on my machine seems not  to be Sapi compatible
because in balabolka while choosing the synthesizer on sapi5 tab  to
save it as audio,  there are only few Microsoft voices shown. I have
downloaded lekha tts from freedom scientific page and in jaws it is
appearing under vocaliser expressive category.
So your further Response and guidance is awaited. Once again thanks
for your unique contributions in the field of making the regional
languages more accessible on computer.