Hi,
Pranav,
The strange naming of NVDA in the Control Panel, probably, according
to a reported bug, is due to the Focus Highlight add-on.
I am guessing that you have it installed, in which case, you may want
to restart NVDA with add-ons disabled and then check the Control Panel
to see what NVDA is named as. I don't have the add-on and NVDA is
correctly named as NVDA application in the Control Panel.
Siddhi Sir,
Please, don't sir me. Feel free to call me Bhavya.
There are issues with the ETI Eloquence driver on the web about voice
configuration changes not being saved. As Pranav suggested, you need
to acquire ETI Eloquence from CompRoo Services or Saksham Trust.
Thanks.

On 9/5/15, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Siddhi,
>
> What operating system are you using? I am going to give you instructions
> for
> windows 7.
> 1. Launch the windows volume control.
> 2. Ensure that all the volume sliders are set to 100%. Each application
> including NVDA will have its own slider. However, on my computer, the NVDA
> application is named "win 8 highlight" which is strange but there it is.
> 3. Once you have set the sliders, quit the volume control by pressing
> alt+f4.
> 4. As regards eloquence, please buy it either from codefactory or Saksham.
> Saksham's synthesizer bundle is less expensive.
>
> Pranav

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows