Dear teachers on the list:

Greetings from the Eyeway Helpdesk!

we are wanting to know the challenges/problems faced
during teaching at all the levels of teaching from school to
university. How do you handle them? We specifically want to know how
do you handle the class, how do you check assignments, how do you
maintain class attendance, how do you conduct class activities, etc.
We also want to know What sort of support do you get either from
school/college/university or Government of India? If anybody is aware
about provisions for teachers having blindness who are on contract
basis?
For further details, information or any clarifications please write at
bi...@eyeway.org or call on 011-46070380/09015797396
Else, please suggest how can we collect information from you!

Hoping for a positive response from you all!

Thanks in anticipation!

--
With best regards, Helpdesk Team!
C/o Score Foundation-Project Eyeway,