Its hightime to bring this issue to the judiciary and seek stay on the
recruitment process till the common, acceptable code of conduct of
recruitment is achieved. I'd like to highlight what happened in Punjab
last year. wwhen the government of Punjab announced special
recruitment for the visually impaired for the post of Hobby teacher
with a Musical digree or diploma mandatory, someone out of the Blue,
whent to the court and got the unreasonable recruitment process
stayed. this has happened after all the application related process
got over. thus, though this is late, its better to move to the court
against this ridiculous recruitment process and get it stayed now. if
the NGOs are not finding this necessary, let them be. we, the
individuals can join and take this issue to justice in the best
interest of our community. if anyone
can assist me in this regard with their legal expertise, I myself
obliged to confront this monster through legal means.
cheers.
On 9/5/15, munnalal kushwaha <munnala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello friends!
> i want to know about colification of scribe in railway recrootment.
> please reply me if any one know about that.
> its an urgent.
>
> --
> munna
> email:
> munnala...@gmail.com

"It doesn't matter what we have, but it really matters what we do with
what we have."

With Sincere Regards

Balanagendran. D
IAS Aspirant