Hi,
Sazid Sir,
This software can be used as an extension for Firefox on Windows only for now.
Raju and Ajay Sir,
F 123 is a software that reformats the web making it more accessible
to screen reader users. Presently, it can be availed by registering on
their website and availing the software in the form of a Firefox
extension. Presently, this young product reformats Whatsapp Web and
makes it completely accessible.
Note: The feature set of this software may be limited because it is
just a week or two old right now.
Also, I haven't used the software myself yet...
Thanks.

On 9/22/15, sazid shaik <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> even i want to know how to use whats app by using this addon on my nokia e5
>
> On 9/22/15, raaju <bidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, dear bhavya, I also want to know what f123 is actually for?

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah