Apologies Surabhi, as an exception, my brain alerted me (smiles) after
writing that e-mail that you are a low vision user! choose to ignore
if you wish, because fundamentally the way you would use Supernova as
a low vision user would differ from the way one would use a plain
vanilla screen reader. And you make me realize that I need to work on
my understanding about performance qualities of screen reader cum
magnification solutions for low vision users.

Anyone wants to comment?

--
Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com