Dear Zoher,

On behalf of talkingatmindia.org website we write to banks to share talking
ATMs list.  At present we have following banks data.

- Union Bank of India

- State Bank of India and its Associate Banks

- Bank of Baroda

- Corporation Bank

- Citibank

- HSBC

- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank (Sponsored by Union bank)

- Standard Chartered Bank India

Best of my knowledge HDFC bank ATMs does not have proper talking ATM
program installed.  I just checked their site before writing here no list
found of talking ATMs.  You may find few ATMs with voice guidance i.e. only
4-5 voice prompts like thank you, enter your pin, welcome, etc. through ATM
speaker all the time which is not at all useful for us for independent and
secure cash withdrawal.   A talking ATM for blind has feature to blank out
screen, audio through headphone only and IVR type inputs through ATM keypad.

Next week talkingatmindia.org site and mobile app will be announcing new
locations update and new features.

Best,

PRASHANT NAIK