Namaskaar Vamshi Ji,
My self Peeyush Bardia from Jaipur and working in a NBFC "AU
Financiers" that got In-principle approval from RBI to converting in
Small finance Bank  within 18 months.
Our management is in talk with various IT companies for Banking
Softwares and prerequisites for the same.  I would like to  know
things that we should keep in mind for bank software from
Accessibility viewpoint.
Although I have conveyed message to them to keep this in their check
list of software requirements but specific and specialized suggestions
 in this regard from you expert and skilful people would be
appreciated...

Health to You.

Warm Regards,
Peeyush Bardia