Dear listers,

Greetings from the Eyeway Helpdesk!

Has anybody on the list done any course from abroad?
We want to have information for one of our clients who is interested
in pursuing MBA.
We need few of the clarifications:
(a) How  does GOI support a person with disability in pursuing any
course from abroad?
(b) Does one have to go through any competitive exam?
(c) If somebody is having first-hand experience with any university
abroad, can he/she share the experiences?
(d) What is the procedure for pursuing this goal  ?

--
With best regards, Helpdesk Team!
C/o Score Foundation-Project Eyeway,