From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mahendra Galani
Sent: 26 October 2015 12:14
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] [SayEverything] Today listen badalta daur direct talk with
New secretary General of national association for the blind india Mr. S K Singh
from 9PM onwards only on radioudaan.

due respect to Bala and others from Radio Udan, i am not taking any ones side,
however in your mail, you should have only mentioned interview with Mr SK
Singh, withought further writing why Mr Ram Krishnen filed the case in the high
court.
that question, you should ask Mr Ram Krishnen.

you are doing wonderful work at Radio Udan, keep it up, but take care about
such points in future.

At 11:51

AM 10/26/2015 +0530, you wrote:
>I didn't want to reply to this thread, but my designation as a spokes
>person of Udaan Welfare Society Cum Radio Udaan tempted me to write. I
>am writing this in the best interest of Access India as well.
>Respected Ramkrishna sir,
>as a senior person of the sector, you could have opted an apt forum to
>raise your concerns. with due respect to Access India, I can say that
>this is not the right, or suitable forum where your requests or
>indictments pertaining to another forum can be made. if you want to
>have a say about Radio Udaan, you have various means specially meant
>for that. unfortunately, Access India is not that one. we strongly
>believe in the merits of Access India. by considering Access India's
>norms, I request the moderators or administrators intervention in this
>regard. as per our knowledge, here we can share informations about our
>community activities not our criticisms or frustrations about another
>forum which is not bound by the guidelines of this group. finally
>pertaining to your last line asking "either talk to me or cancel the
>show"." we have lot of respect for our seniors like you. but, such
>respect is not binding on the day-to-day operations of Radio Udaan.
>
>thanks and regards,
>Balanagendran,
>Spokesperson Udaan Welfare Society Cum Radio Udaan.
>---
>On 10/25/15, k ramkrishna <contact.ramkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If Radio Udan wants to talk to S. K. Singh, there is no problem.
> > But, justice demands that the channel should have talked to me as
> > well. I am one of the senior persons in the sector and this is not
> > the way the channel should have handled this issue. If the chennal
> > wants to talk to him, they should talk to me as well, so that he
> > does not bias the listeners. Either the channel should talk to both of us,
> > or cancel the programme.
> > Tregards

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Fasetime +43 699 174 555 95 Addresse, Herbststrasse
101/16/1
1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.