Hi all,
Since I was migrating from XP to Windows 10 which I will be using with NVDA, I
was wondering if there were any tutorials for the same.
I understand there is a audio tutorial of NVDA 2015.
But will this help me to understand Windows 10 too or is there another tutorial
for understanding Windows 10 with NVDA?
Since there will be so many changes in Windows 10 compared to the outdated XP,
I think I really need to study Windows 10 systamatically to avoid confusions.
So would highly appreciate if anyone could help me in this direction.
I understand there is a learning curve and I'm ready to invest time to study
Windows 10 and NVDA, but I would want to do so systamatically, step by step in
the form of some kind of  a well organized tutorial to avoid haphazard learning
leading to confusions.

Also before getting started, do I need to make some changes in Windows 10
settings and NVDA for it to function smoothly?

Friends I really need to orient myself with Windows 10 and NVDA as soon as
possible, so would really, really appreciate all your valuable inputs.

Appreciate all your kind help,
Many thanks in advance,
Sincere regards, Rishi.