Great initiatives by the NVDA India team!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manshul Belani <manshulvbel...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:29:36 +0530
Subject: [Nvda-devel] Request for participating in NVDA User Study
To: nvda-requ...@freelists.org, nvda-de...@lists.sourceforge.net

Dear NVDA Users,

We are a team of NVDA Developers from India. We are currently working on a
user study to evaluate the effectiveness of one of our solutions to read
Excel Charts using NVDA. We request you to be a part of our study. To be a
part of the study you have to perform a simple task based on Excel Charts
and answer some questions based on these charts. This is followed by a post
task questionnaire to gather your feedback for the enhancement. Your time
and feedback will be highly valuable to us. If you are willing to be a part
of this study, please send us a confirmation mail by replying on this
thread and we will get back to you with the task to be performed.

Thanks and Regards
NVDA Developers Team, India

--
Warm Regards