Dear All,
Greetings from Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI)!
As part of our upcoming fun-filled sharing Session, we invite you to
join us for BGFI's live "Masti Ke Liya Kuch Bhi Karega"!

We welcome you to showcase your talent in our next program in November
- either solo or group performance by playing instruments, singing,
reciting poetry, stand-up comedy, dancing, mimicry or anything crazy
to entertain the audience. If you would just like to be a member of
the audience and listen to these Talented performers, that is fine
too! You won't want to miss your fellow friends as they showcase their
talent, would you?

Key points to note for the participants / performers:
1. Solo Participants will have a maximum of 5 minutes to showcase their talent
2. Group participants will have a maximum of 10 minutes
3. A group can comprise of maximum of 5 members
4. You would be required to make arrangements for whatever you would
need for your participation.
5. BGFI will make arrangements for the sound system (mike, speakers,
jack for instruments)
6. Register yourself to showcase your talent by clicking on the below link.
7. Only one member of a performing team is required to register on
behalf of the group.
8. BGFI may change the above guidelines for the participants depending
upon the number of registrations and type of talent.

Both professional and amateur artists are welcome. So do not hesitate,
just click on the link below for registering  yourself or your team
and start your preparations immediately! Creativity at its best always
gains appreciation.
Please note this is a talent showcase only and not a competition.

Details of the Event