Respected elders and friends,

                We thank each and every one who has extended your support in
making the 1st phase of survey by vibewa  successful.

The main motive behind this initiation by vibewa is,

 to create barrier free environment with required facilities to all the
visually challenged employees as per the guidelines issued by Department  of
personnel  and training.

Vibewa has formed a task force team,

With number of volunteers,

>From different regions,

Who had been working hard to make this survey successful,

Under the guidance of all the executive members of the vibewa.

We have received 547 respondents from different banks and financial
institutions of our country.

As we all know,

There are many  visually challenged employees who are working with,

Allahabad Bank,

Andhra Bank,

Bank of Baroda,

Bank of India,

Bank of Maharashtra,

Canara Bank,

Corporation Bank,

Central Bank of India,

Dena Bank,

I.D.B.I.,

Indian Bank,

Indian Overseas Bank,

Oriental Bank of Commerce,

Punjab National Bank,

 punjab sind bank,

Syndicate Bank,

U.C.O.Bank,

Union Bank of India,

United Bank of India,

vijaya bank,

State Bank of India,

state bank of Hyderabad,

state bank of bikaner and jaipur,

state bank of mysore,

state bank of travancore  ,

state bank of patiala ,

bharatheeya mahila bank,

RBI,

SEBI,

NABARD,

And

Other financial institutions.

As per the 1st phase of the survey report,

we have very less respondents from many banks,

Which may not be  sufficient to give a qualitative report for further process.

We request the persons who have not participated in the 1st phase,

to participate in the 2nd phase of the survey,

Which helps all of us to achieve the desired results.

As per the requirement, we need minimum,

1.       10 respondents from Bank of Maharashtra
2.       11  respondent from Corporation Bank
3.       15 respondents from Dena Bank
4.       17  respondents from I.D.B.I
5.       12  respondents from Oriental Bank of Commerce
6.       11  respondents from  punjab sind bank
7.       17 respondents from U.C.O.Bank
8.       10 respondents from United Bank of India
9.       11 respondents from vijaya bank
10.   9 respondents from state bank of bikaner and jaipur
11.   6 respondent from RBI
12.   5 respondents from NABARD
13.   15 respondents from financial institutions
We request the persons who are working with the above mentioned banks to
participate in the survey to make the report qualitative.

The visually challenged employees who are working with other banks and
financial institutions,

can also participate in the 2nd phase of the survey.

As we all know,

The output would be more productive, if we receive more qualitative information.

The information provided by you is highly confidential,

And

Will be used for a good cause.

To participate, please visit at

http://www.vibewa.org/vibewa-task-force-survey/

The persons who find any difficulty in filling the form,

Can drop us a mail on

vibewataskforcet...@gmail.com

Let us all join hands to make our own existence more productive in our work
place.

Thanks and regards,

Vibewa task force team.

Smiling is a part of life.
But smiling in all the situations is an art of life.
Thanks and Regards,
M. Surya jyothi,

CCT, SBH,
RC Puram, Medak, Telangana.