That's exactly the problem I am facing I tried contacting SAP Lab they
have step for making SAP accessible with JAWS but when I asked for
making SAP accessible with NVDA their answer is that they have no
process/plans for making SAP accessible with NVDA at present, SAP as
an Application not at all accessible with NVDA.

Warm Regards,
Tilak.