Steps to download videos from  youtube:
First download saveFromNetHelper-Web-810c40CFZ08 from youtube and
install  in your system or laptop
1.      First open new tab in google chrome. Open youtube
2.      Open second tab (ctrl+t). open youtube and go to address bar  and
type ‘ss’ infront of youtube. And then press enter key
3.      Search the required video from the first tab.
4.       After choosing the video,pause the video
5.      press alt D and copy the URL which is present in the  address bar
6.      Go to the second tab(SSYoutube) and paste the link in the insert a
link edit box and then press ENTER key and wait for few seconds
7.      Using Link list enter on download link ,the selected video will now
start to  download
Ctrl +J is used to check the status of the downloading video
Control +tab is used to navigate between the tabs

On 11/15/15, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello list members, previously I used to download from youtube by
> adding ss and  10 in the youtube download address but now for some
> days it is not getting downloaded easily. please suggest how can I
> download from youtube site
>
> sanjeev

"ALL IS WELL"
Thanks & Regards,