Hi,
it did work.
thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: "Zujar Kanchwala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "Abdul Razique Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] menu items

Hi,

Open Microsoft Word and perform the following steps.

1. Open Tools menu - ALT+T
  2. Select Customize to open the Customize dialog box.
3. Press CTRL+TAB (as many times as required) to reach out to the Options
page in the Customize dialog box.
4. Check the check box labelled 'Always show full menus'.
5. Activate Ok to apply changes and close the Customize dialog box.

Now, you should be able to find all options under the menus.

Note - I have outlined these steps using Microsoft Word 2003, not sure if
the steps are exactly the same but probably may help you find the exact
solution.

Revert back with your findings, please!

Regards,