Divyang? Divine Body?
Why don't he blindfold his eyes and perform his PM's task at least for
a day? after finding the gods and goddesses in Cows, they've turned
towards the disabled to seek divinity. good.
cheers.
On 12/8/15, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Oh, so divyang, divine body.
>
> Why god chooses to maim some and blind others, take away ears, or deplete
> brain, Modi jee?
>

> सादर / With thanks & Regards
> राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
> सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
> बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
> भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
> नागपुर Nagpur
>
> 0712 2806846
>
> President
> VIBEWA
> Co-Moderator
> VIB-India
>
> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
> laughter.

"It doesn't matter what we have, but it really matters what we do with
what we have."

With Sincere Regards

Balanagendran. D
IAS Aspirant