From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Avichal Bhatnagar
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 10:12 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Islamic State says kill children with disabilities: Reports

And also its supporters.

--
Avichal bhatnagar

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.