Hope you all are doing well. I wanted to share with you a new initiative of
BarrierBreak - Global Elevate Award <http://globalelevate.com/> .

We believe that there is innovation that is happening in the accessibility &
assistive technology domain, but most of the time the awareness and the
market reach of the solutions is limited. Also accessible solutions can
create great impact if they go beyond the geographies and there are so many
products that have helped people with disabilities in multiple countries
though the initial need might have been by a few countries. It isn't about
the US, India, UK but these solutions need to be Internationally known.

Therefore, the Global Elevate Award would like to recognize accessible
innovations that meet the 3 basic criteria's:

*         Does the solution impact people with disabilities or senior
citizens?

*         Is it a technology solution irrespective of whether it is a
product or a service? When we look at technology it can be a software, a
hardware, a wearable, a mobile app!

*         Was the solution launched between 1st October, 2014 & 30th
October, 2015.

We would be awarding accessible solutions and not organizations. This will
be a live repository of the innovations, so we hope to spread awareness and
help reach the solutions to the people who really need them. So please do
nominate accessible products or solutions for the Global Elevate Award
<http://globalelevate.com/> .

Another personal request is to share the information of the Global Elevate
Award, so that we can create an ecosystem of accessible innovation together.

Warm Regards

Ramya