hello sheik sir,
indeed, very good information. actually, nowadays, there are lots of
addons available for browser which makes the criteria such as,
accessibility, navigation, search etc makes more easier within the
browser adding more support capabilities. so more and more information
on addons is certainly a good option.

i have been so far using
m.paytm.com

on firefox latest 42.00 and didn't faced any difficulties hence,
thought to suggest this way.

so surely look for this addon and install.
thanks,