Note: I'm in no way supporting the Bill's passage without looking at
the contents  however I'm sharing below a FB post from an NGO activist
FYI.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1170140006346815&id=100000524813068&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6229496480212582883%3Amf_story_key.6468900160265777769&__tn__=%2As
block quote
Candle Light Vigil on Saturday, 19th Dec 2015 from 4 pm to 5.30 pm, at
Jantar Mantar. To appeal to the Govt/Cabinet to expedite the passage
of the RPWD Bill. After this week, we have just one more week left
before the Winter Session of the Parliament comes to an end. At this
vigil, we would earnestly appeal to the Govt to please ensure that the
Cabinet passes the Bill urgently and formally sends it back to the
Rajya Sabha. We would also appeal to all the political parties to
treat this matter as a completely non-political issue and to ensure
that the Bill is passed within the current Winter Session.
 Please be come and join the Candle Light Vigil on tomorrow.
block quote end
--
Avinash Shahi