Dear Bankers,

I was trying to create a paypal account and when I tried to add the my
VISA debit card to it, it throws an error saying that your card is
invalid. Upon a little research I found that the card I was using was
SBI classic debit card and it is valid only for Indian merchants, so I
applied for SBI gold card, which according to SBI website, works for
International transactions, but, unfortunately this time too, I
encountered with the same error. After digging little deep I found
that RBI have made it mandatory for all banks to implement an extra
security  measure by integrating OTP verification and international
merchants like Paypal and Skrill do not know how to handle that, but
strangely, ICICI bank debit card works every where. So, is there any
way through which I could perform international transactions without
creating a different account in ICICI.

Any help would be gravely appreciated.

Very Best Regards
Ajay
www.beyondinvisible.in

It’s better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.