Nirmal,

Feel the plight of those girls (and boys too) (not acid victims) who
are abandoned by their own families for their disability. No one is
against providing reservation to acid victims in the disability quota
if the same is increased proportionatlly. Let the government or the
court itself increase the quota from existing 3% to say 4% and create
a 4th sub quota and include the acid victims in that. Today acid
victims are not a vast number. Tomorrow some other group will be
included. Ultimately our community of physically challenged people
looses its share and goes back to earlier bad conditions. I am not
against these downtrodden communities. But my only argument is why
providing the reservation in this 3% only? Why not in other 97%? Why
all the burden of the society be born by these deprived disabled
class? Why not other parts have their share in this duty?

Umesha S E