Its 6200 for android. Don't know about I phone. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of madhu
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:29 PM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] [Mobile.AI] How is KNFB Reader better than other free scan
apps?

I want to know cost of KNFB reader.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Prashant Ranjan Verma
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:21 PM
To: 'Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phones and Tabs. '; 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and
issues concerning the disabled.'
apps?

KNFB is better due to three reasons.
1. it helps the blind take a better picture of the object. There is field of
view and tilt guidance feature which enables even a totally blind to take
photo of the complete page with good focus. With other OCR apps, blind
person is never sure if the complete page  is fitting into the picture. .
2. the recognition engine of KNFB are far better than any other OCR app.
3. KNFB has features  for reading and navigating the recognized   text.
Reading with in-built TTS or screen reader is easy.

I use it to demo the power of technology. Everyone is amazed to see its
performance. Some people commented that blind are not "blind" now. They can
instantly read print.