I disagree with you avinash over it because radioudaan  were the first
plateform  who slammed government for this and we have even wrote to
Mr. Modi but yes our big NGOs are quite for that and when I ask them
they said and I quote terminology is not abig issue for us.

we want peace not pieces.
regards,
Danish Mahajan