With Airport metro, you won't be able to reach India Gate, will have
to work on some last mile connectivity options and you will have to
change a metro too. Prepaid taxi would be the better option.
Best,

On 1/4/16, Kiran Kaja <kirankaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Uber works although you will have to register your India phone number as
> soon as it is ready. You can also pay cash to uber taxis now I understand.
>
> If you intend to pay by card, Meru is not an option. I got caught out
> recently as they have apparently stopped accepting cards.
>
> On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 7:08 AM, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:
>
>> Prepaid taxi would be my best option.  You could also look at Meru and
>> the
>> Airport Metro!
>>
>> The Airlines staff would escort you through to the service of your
>> choice!
>>
>> George

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor,
Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College,
Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110024

Celebrating Louis Braill birthday, Jan. 4th.