Hi,

If the "Remove" button is disabled for certain add-ons, you may need to
uninstall them from Firefox Safe Mode. Please consider implementing the
following steps to get this done:
1. Open Firefox, and use the Alt key to access the menu bar options.
2. under the "help" menu, choose the option called "Restart with Add-ons
Disabled…" and press enter to activate the same.
3. The "Restart with Add-ons Disabled" dialog box appears. Click the
"restart" button when asked if you really want to disable all add-ons and
restart.
Now Firefox will start up with the Safe Mode dialog.
4. In the Firefox Safe Mode dialog, click on the "Start in Safe Mode"
button.
Note that you can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the shift
key while pressing enter on the Firefox icon.
5. Once Firefox has started in Safe Mode, try removing the add-on again,
and then restart Firefox in order for the changes to get reflected.
If the above step doesn't fix the problem, try to manually remove the
add-on by following the steps below:
1. Select the "troubleshooting information" option under the "help" menu.
2. in order to determine which folder or XPI file corresponds to the
extension you want to uninstall, in the troubleshooting information tab,
find the level 2 heading that says "extension".
3. Now you would encounter a table consisting of several columns which
represent specific technical information about the installed add-ons in
your browser. Find the extension you want to remove and note the string in
the ID column.
4. Use tab or quick navigation keys to locate the "Show Folder" button, and
activate it.
5. Once your profile folder opens, find the folder named "extension".
6. Inside that folder, brows for the folder that corresponds to the name or
ID string of the add-on you wish to remove.
7. Now delete the particular folder and all of its contents.
8. Restart Firefox and check to see if the add-ons are removed.
Hope that helps
Regards
Bikramaditya Behera