Hello listers,
I am facing a strange issue with gmail on InternetExplorer.
When I open gmail on IE, it does not go beyond accepting the user
name. That is, I am able to open gmail signin page and key in my user
name, and after I hit enter on next button, nothing happens, gmail is
not asking for the password. I am able to login to my account using
both Google Chrom and Mozilla Firefox. On both browsers, I am unable
to get gmail to auto-fill addresses when composing messages. IE is my
primary browser and I would like gmail to open along with other tabs
on that single browser window rather than opening my mail page on a
different browser on a different window. Anyone facing similar issues
with gmail on IE?
I am using IE 11 on Windows 7, and I am using K 7 Total Security. I
tried opening the page after quitting Jaws and working with NVDA, but
the result is the same. Any solutions?
Thanks in advance,

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor,

Celebrating Louis Braill birthday, Jan. 4th.