unfortunately not but little off the topic i am adding a new information:
-----

Monday 01st of October 2007 India has ratified a UN convention to
promote and protect the human rights and fundamental freedoms of those
with disabilities
as also respect for their inherent dignity.

External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee Monday deposited with the
UN the instrument of ratification of the Convention on the Rights of
Persons with Disabilities
adopted by the UN General Assembly on Dec 13 last year.

The adoption of the convention 'to promote, protect, and ensure the
full and equal enjoyment of all human rights and fundamental freedoms
by all persons
with disabilities, and to promote respect for their inherent dignity'
followed four years of intense negotiations.

The convention marks a major step toward changing the perception of
disability and ensures that societies recognise that all people must
be provided with
the opportunities to lead a life to their fullest potential, the
permanent mission of India to the UN said in a press release.

India is committed to the elimination of barriers that persons with
disabilities face and the Constitution of India implicitly mandates an
inclusive society
for all, including those with disabilities, it added.
International News
Online Edition - New Delhi, India -Thursday, October 04, 2007

   ________
When I read the actual text. I found that the Minister said only two
things. 1. his positive approach towards the convention in respect of
india. 2. he talked about inclusiveness of society in indian
constitution but still I feel that Government of India along with its
state Governments should ratify their clear and a candid stand
regarding the rights of persons with disabilities and to their human
dignities instead of its stand for reformation of U.N.O it should
ratify its condition towards disables out and about caste and other
factors and thereafter it should submit its claim to be a permanent
member of U.N.O.
drun