Please send the following particulars about yourself for registering
membership in Bookshare.

1.       Name

2.       Address with pin code

3.       Phone number

4.       Email id

5.       Date of birth

6.       Scanned copy of your Disability Certificate.

With best wishes

Venkat

(N. Venkataraman)

Volunteer,