His scroll lock key might be on.
Thanks and regards
----- Original Message -----
From: "Abdul Razique Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 1:21 AM
Subject: [AI] Solution required

Hello Friends,
A friend of mine is facing a peculiar problem in his laptop. 4,5 and 6 are
the numbers written on U, I and O keys respectively.  whenever he types the
alphebats U, the number 4 appears in the screen, number 5 in case of I and 6
in case of O. But when he types these keys in combination with the function
key U, I or O appear.Could anyone please come up with a solution to resolve
this problem.
Expecting a solution,
Abdul
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with