I tuned all the sports and all the news channels to find if i can hear
about asia cricket t20 tournament for the blind to my surprise i could
find nothing of that kind.Why is there a discrimination between
cricket between normal people and the blind? why is the media partial
to us? please let me know in which tv channel or radio channel we can
watch or listen to the commentry of the on going tournament?