Friends,
In the month of December, I  filled a form for opening a demat account at:
www.angelbroking.com
Their agent contacted me and took all the relevant documents including NSDL
circular  to open the same. Instead of a cancellation cheque, I submitted cover
page of my passbook stamped with MICR and IFSC code.  As I put thumb impression
in the application form, they asked me to notarise the same. And, I was also
assured they will bear the cost.  With their employer, I approached an advocate
and all the documents were notarised.
But now they are  asking me to notarise one more document and pay the cost of
all the  notaries done till this date.  The cost is around Rs.800.00
Now my question to learned legal experts of this group is:  Do I have to go to
the notary and pay all the cost?  or should I drop the agency and go for the
new one?  Please also let me know who in SEBI entertains our grievances.
Thanks for your advice.