Please see the contents of the mail pasted below:
Baluji Shrivastav
<bal...@baluji.com>
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 8:58 AM
To: vikas...@gmail.com, gokulchand1...@gmail.com

Dear Vikas,

I’m sorry there has been a misunderstanding about the date of the
workshop. It will take place at the British Council on Thursday the
28thnot today.

The music workshop is open to any musician or vocalist who would like
to work with other musicians who may be from different genres of
music. The aim is to explore ways of collaborating including how to
work with musicians who rely primarily on their listening skills.

Each professional performing musician who takes part will be paid 2000
rupees. There will be a maximum of 20 places for musicians who want to
take part, on a first come first serve basis. Once there are 20
musicians to take part, anybody else who want to observe the workshop
is very welcome.

Musicians must bring their instrument with them.