Prashant,
How do I get the activation code after registration?

Also, registration email is showing following for contact; not sure if this
is valid for India:

Phone: 020 7205 4481

Email: h...@goodfoodtalks.com

-Matt Wadsworth (Director)

www.GoodFoodTalks.com <http://www.goodfoodtalks.com/>

Best,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org

Let's create an inclusive web!

Sr. Accessibility Consultant, Deque
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch